CREATE A SUCCESS STORY OF YOUR COMPANY!
International B2B Matchmaking event at "Balttechnika 2020" Exhibition at Litexpo Exhibition Center 13th of May
Organized by LINPRA, LITEXPO and Enterprise Lithuania.
Engineering companies from the following sectors are invited to B2B:
- Metal processing
- Manufacture of plastic and rubber products
- Manufacture of electrical equipment and other machinery
- Development of automation, robotics and laser technologies
- Other engineering industries
B2B event details:
- Venue: LITEXPO Conference Hall 5.1
- Time: 11am - 5pm. 1 pm - 1:30 pm Lunch break
- Duration: 30 minutes for B2B meetings.
- Registrations are open until 1st of May.
- Fee: 99 * Eur + VAT (49 Eur + VAT for LINPRA members)
* Foreign participants and exhibitors - free of charge. For non-exhibitors - B2B entry fee will be charged for 2 or more scheduled meetings, invoiced by the exhibition organizer LITEXPO)
Contacts for all B2B related questions:
Rokas Bekeris, Export Development Project Manager for LINPRA, email@example.com, + 370 682 68404.
P.S. First registrants will also be invited on May 14th. participate in the Golf Tournament.
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends